Sunday, August 12, 2012

A few notes before class starts

I am very excited to be tutoring your children at Classical Conversations this year!  We are starting this coming Tuesday and there are a few things I would like to bring to your attention.

I will be subscribing your email address to my blog.  You should be receiving an email from this website in which you can click to confirm your subscription.  I will use this blog to give you any information relevant to our class and to provide you with documents that I may have used in class so that you may use them at home if you like.

Each parent that sits in on our class will be assigned a specific task each week to help the lesson move along smoothly.  This may include timing each subject or handing out supplies.  I will rotate the tasks among the parents.

I will also ask that the parents participate in songs and hand motions to help the children feel more comfortable with it and to make it a fun learning experience.

I will add any other notes to my blog, so please make sure you subscribe.  I look forward to seeing you and/or your children in class on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment